Professional Cloud Security Manager Traininig
Certificate: CCC Professional
Cloud Security Manager Certification (PCS)
Duration: 3 days
Course Delivery: Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
The aim of this course is to explore relevant concepts related to security, risk, and compliance within the cloud computing environment. The objectives for this course are to enable the candidates to apply the underpinning security concepts into an enterprise cloud computing environment. The risks and the impact of cloud computing must be understood in terms of both business and technical security challenges and their effect on business and technical governance and policy. The course also presents the terminologies used to describe security threats and issues and, in particular, those in cloud computing.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to understand how to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models and also how to design security in the cloud infrastructure, configurations and applications running within a cloud computing environment. This course provides an overview of different security topics, such as identifying, categorizing, and protecting your assets within an enterprise cloud computing environment. It helps in understanding, applying and analyzing how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users and groups; and ways that the security manager can secure the data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help participants continue the educational experience after the course. The Cloud Security Manager course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council. The Cloud Security Manager course is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and Standards bodies.
Five years of Enterprise Security experience and solid understanding of Cloud Computing Services and Deployment models (reference NIST SP 800-145).
Participants receive a copy of the course handbook.
At the end of this course, participants gain competencies in, and are able to:
● Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
● Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
● Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
● Explain, apply, and analyze the ways of securing data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
The Cloud Security Manager course will be of interest to:
● IT Security Professionals (e.g., Security Engineers, Analysts and Architectures) and IT Risk and Compliance Professionals (e.g., Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers).
● Auditors of Cloud Computing Services, Network Engineers/Administrators and Email System Administrators.
About the Exam:
● Exam Format: Web based, Closed Book
● Question: 25 scenario-based questions
● Pass score: 65%
● Duration: 75 minutes. For non-native speakers an additional 15 minutes is available.
● Proctoring: Live or webcam